Well, we told everyone this weekend! And posted this video on the other blog, and on facebook:
We had Laney tell everyone, which has been really fun. Of course, she wouldn't be nearly as excited if she actually knew what "I'm going to be a big sister" meant, but it's been cute anyway! :)
I did video part of her telling Grandma & Grandpa Looten, so here's that video...
Much screaming followed, of course! :)
Anyway, it's been fun telling everyone, and it's nice not to have to hide it anymore. Can't wait until my first doctor's appointment next week!

Congrats, how exciting! The second video made me tear up!
ReplyDeleteDitto what Marti said! It was very exciting when Elena told us, but also fun to get to watch her tell Kathy!!
ReplyDeleteYou will have many times in the next few months when you say, "I don't remember this from last time" and Josh will say, "I do". Our memories are erased better than the Daddy's; and that's why some families have more than one child! We're all very excited, too, of course.
-Mom