Thursday, August 20, 2009

Joke's On Me

Funny joke... I said Monday evening that I wasn't sick yet.

Tuesday... sick as a dog. And I have been, all day, everyday since.

I don't remember it being this bad last time. I remember it being bad in the afternoons/evenings, but not as bad all day. This time, holy cow, it's all day long. And it's not pretty. I've got a box of cheerios and a bag of peppermints at work, and they help some. But, mostly, I just sit here feeling like I have whatever I ate last at the base of my throat, waiting to come out.

Who thought it'd be a good idea to do this again?!

We did manage to make it through church last night without anyone finding out- I ate a lot of mints and drank a lot of ice water. So now we're pretty much in the clear as far as family goes, to surprise them all this weekend. Glad we're telling early, though. I'm not sure how I kept it a secret last time! Oh, wait... they all knew and were just waiting for me to tell them! :)

Oh, to be done with the first trimester...

No comments:

Post a Comment