Thursday, August 6, 2009

TWO PINK LINES

YAY, WE'RE PREGNANT! Again... :)

So got up early this morning to take a pregnancy test... I was going to wait until after this weekend, but, you know, it's been well established that I have no self-control. So, when my period didn't start yesterday (the latest day it was supposed to) I decided I didn't want to wait anymore. Maybe I just shouldn't buy the pregnancy tests until the day before I am supposed to take them... if they're in the house, I'm using them! :)

Anyway, so there's the exciting news!! According to my WebMD Pregnancy calendar, he/she will be due around mid-April. We were kind of trying for mid-May, since that would be better as far as timing- my six weeks wouldn't be up before school was out. But, then, God likes to laugh at our plans- seeing as how Elena was also supposed to be born in May/June, and yeah- she came in September!! Oh well, I probably won't go back to work in May anyway, if I do it will probably be from home. Which will give me all summer home with Laney and the new baby!!

So, this time I have been feeling a little sick to my stomach already, although that was mostly last week, and it seems to have passed... for now! I'm sure it will be back! I have also been so stinking exhausted that I could hardly keep my eyes open. And one thing I noticed this time that I don't remember from last time is that I have been having some seriously weird dreams. Other than that, no major symptoms... but I'm totally excited! And so is Josh, although he's a little overwhelmed at this point! :) Oh well, he's got until April to get used to the idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment