Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week 25

Week 25 is late, but I didn’t want to combine with week 26 because they’ve both been so busy!  So, here’s a quick update and, of course, some pictures! :)

The big event of week 25 was seeing Aunt Jess!  She was in town for a wedding, and stayed a couple of days later just to hang out with us!  She hadn’t seen Audrey in a long time, and at this age they change so fast, so it was pretty fun!

We also had the Fish Fry at church last weekend, so Audrey got to hang out for the day there, with the rest of us!

Hanging with Jess before the Fish Fry!

DSC_2534

Jess brought me a new lens for my camera, and it doesn’t have autofocus.  I was just trying to get the hang of it at the Fish Fry, so I had some pictures not come out as clear as I’d like.  I was majorly bummed when this one wasn’t quite clear, but a little fuzzy or not, it’s a sweet pic of Audrey and her Grandpa Price!

DSC_2551

Passed out… several times through the day I wished I could take a little nap!DSC_2552

  Taking a bath… she’s grown a lot since this bath!

DSC_2568 

Cheesing with Aunt Jess after the bath… too cute!

DSC_2573

One of the funniest and most unique things about Miss A. is how much of a snuggle bunny she is… give her a blanket and she is a happy baby!  Well, usually.  Anyway, this past week or so she’s been getting tired earlier than normal (guess daycare is wearing her out, or maybe it’s all of the turning over and trying to crawl).  So she’ll be playing on the living room floor, and all of a sudden it’ll get quiet, and we’ll look down and she’ll be passed totally out, always snuggled up with whatever she could reach- a bib, some pjs, or, occasionally an actual blanket!  It’s really pretty funny, and I couldn’t resist getting a picture of it one day!

She was really sleeping with her legs pulled up like this, and her face totally covered.  Blanket baby!

DSC_2575

 

Anyway, so there’s the highlights of week 25.  She is rolling like a maniac; nothing is safe in our living room!  That’s made things especially funny for her and Laney, since Laney doesn’t really know that Audrey’s not trying to annoy her, so she says “Mom!!  She’s messing with me!!”  I get the feeling I’ll be hearing that for awhile!  She also really loves to grab and touch things.  I guess it’s probably the same thing as the snuggling with blankets, but if she sees something she wants to feel it.  It’s pretty sweet when you pick her up and she reaches to feel your face!  Truman doesn’t appreciate it as much, however! :) 

So that’s it… more exciting pictures coming up next week, because we had another busy week this week!  This fall is flying by, and I can’t believe my little girl is already almost six months old!!

1 comment: