Thursday, September 9, 2010

Week 23

Well, I have to say the focus has been more on the big sister this week, as we got ready for Laney’s 3rd birthday party!  But we did manage to grab a few good pics of Miss A. along the way!

Thursday it was a beautiful day, so after I picked up the girls I decided to take them to the park.  As usual, Audrey spent most of her time hanging in the stroller, but she still seemed to enjoy herself!

IMG_4940 

IMG_4947 Down the slide with big sis… who wasn’t so interested in actually holding Audrey up! :)

IMG_4955

And Audrey’s new favorite trick… sucking on her toes!!

IMG_4958

Daddy and Audrey!

IMG_4960  

Miss Audrey has been introduced to some new foods this week, she tried peas and green beans.  This little girl LOVES her veggies!  I haven't given her one thing yet that she didn’t eat the entire jar!  She totally does the baby bird every time I put the bib on her and break out the spoon.  It’s hilarious!  A few shots from her first attempt at peas:

DSC_2342

Total baby bird! DSC_2343

Anyway, no major new developments this week, Audrey continues to grow.  She is very vocal and talkative.  She is a very laid back and mellow little girl, content (most of the time) to just chill and watch everyone.  She rolls over like crazy, and is trying to crawl, too.  She loves to be on her tummy (no aversion to tummy time here). 

So that’s about it… we’re off this weekend to meet some new family members, so I’m sure there will be lots more pics next week! 

1 comment:

  1. I love how Truman has to be all up in the middle of the Daddy-daughter time:) As usual!!

    Can't wait to see Miss A (and you guys too) next week!!

    ReplyDelete