Thursday, March 4, 2010

Week 34 Appt & Belly Shot

Appointments this week went fine, I had a meeting afterwards so we were kind of in a hurry!  Luckily, Audrey cooperated and did all of her “tricks” for the ultrasound right away!  And we managed to get one good picture to take with me, which is one of the best profiles we’ve gotten so far.  She just likes to bury her head and face, so profiles have been hard to come by! 

34 weeks

So that’s a hand on the left, then you can see the profile of her forehead and face starting on the right.  She’s got her lips pursed, so that’s what the big bump is there!  And the bright shiny white part is her chest.  She had her lips moving the whole time: sticking her tongue out, licking her lips, yawning… it was pretty funny!

I gained just under half a pound this week, which is about what they want her to gain per week at this point, so that’s good!  And everything else looked good.  I’ve been having a few contractions, but nothing serious… The only real complaint I have right now is the restless legs!  Anybody have any good suggestions?  They’ve been keeping me awake at night, and it’s exhausting!

And, just for fun, although it’s from a couple weeks ago (and I feel like I get bigger every day right now), here’s a belly shot from our weekend in IL, which makes it when I was 32 weeks. 

belly @ 32 weeks

Just looking at it, I already feel like I’m way bigger.  But I thought that right after we took it, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment