Well, I know they won't be so exciting in about 6 weeks, but yesterday's was still pretty cool! I started my weekly ultrasounds yesterday, and Josh decided to come with me this first time, 'cause he hadn't seen Audrey in a long time, either!
Miss Audrey is apparently not as open to pictures as her big sis, b/c she was all tucked up and hiding, but we did manage to get a few good pictures... definitely the best part of the weekly ultrasounds-- lots of pics!
A face shot... kinda scary still, since she doesn't have much fat yet. But... notice the chubby cheeks and the Holt chin... yeah, I think she might look like Laney!! :)
A profile shot, with her foot up by her head. It amazes me how bendable they are! Her hands and her feet were up by her face constantly (thus the lack of good pics!).
Anyway, she was napping through most of the ultrasound, although she did wake up long enough to do her practice breathing and move a few times for us. So that was good... And the non-stress test was nice and, well, not stressful! She was still pretty quiet, until I had to cough, and then she moved so much that my little marks looked like one solid black line for like 3 inches!
Then I had my OB appointment, where we talked about the ultrasound, etc, and she said everything looked great. Audrey weighs about 2 lbs, 12 oz, which is in the 61st percentile. Which is about where Laney was, Dr. B. said. Not too big, which is what we're worried about, so that's good! My sugar has been pretty well controlled, except for one incident involving a milkshake! I did gain about a pound and a half, which puts me around -8 for the whole pregnancy... not too shabby for being almost 7 months along!! :)
The Wii has really been my best friend this pregnancy, because I can get on my Wii Fit and work out for 5 minutes or 10 minutes or 45 minutes, whatever I have time for. And it keeps track of my weight, which is fun.
That's all there really is to report... I've cleaned out a few more closets in the last months, and am about ready to start picking up some different things for her- buying a few at a time will make it easier to pay for it all! There's really not much to buy, though, which is nice. And Laney is getting used to the idea of having a sister, although I still don't think she really gets it. She does say she will share her new book with Audrey, so I guess that's a good thing!
Anyway, stay tuned for more pics and updates, with weekly appointments I'll probably be posting more often! Ready for Audrey to arrive...



She does have the Holt chin and chipmunk cheeks. Cute pics!
ReplyDeleteStrong genes!!
ReplyDelete-Mom
She is a cute little peanut already!!
ReplyDelete