Well, since we've been gone for Thanksgiving, and we found out right before, I'm pretty sure our news is out, but just in case it isn't... meet Audrey Lou Looten! We had our big doctor's appointment on Wednesday, and found out that we are expecting another little girl! It's funny, because pretty much everyone was convinced that it was going to be a boy, since the pregnancy has been so different from Laney's. But, guess she fooled us all, because she is definitely a SHE!
Anyway... Dr. B. said everything looked great. Audrey was not all that cooperative, she was laying down low and kept hiding. And, since I'm not very big, it was kind of hard to FIND her! But eventually the tech got all of the measurements needed, though we didn't get any great pictures of her. We did get a few, and they turned out pretty cute!
Thinking hard, with her hand up by her face!
You'd think this was her hand by her face again... but it's her FOOT! Apparently Audrey is flexible!! :)
And the proof that she's a she!
Anyway, so there's the exciting news! We are pretty excited to have another girl, and we both really love the name Audrey, so we're happy to get the chance to use it! It will be interesting to see how alike/different she and Laney will be. And having a sister is fun!
That's about it on the pregnancy front... I am 21 weeks now, and starting to actually "show," although I'm still in my regular clothes, and I've actually lost 10 pounds! Between being so sick for so long, and then starting the diabetes diet/exercise thing, there just hasn't really been time to gain weight! Oh well, less gained means less to lose later! The diabetes thing is going pretty well, it's no fun, but it's pretty easy to control right now. And it's worth it to have a healthy baby...
So there's the update... I'll try to get a shot of the very small belly sometime soon and post it... it's not too exciting yet!




Yay for another baby girl! Love the name Audrey :)
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for Laney to have a sister! They're the best ;)
ReplyDelete