Just a quick update, but I had my 16 week check up today and everything looks good. I lost another 4 pounds, so I'm down 9 from my first appointment. Dr. B. said she hoped I would come out of it soon. I thought, yeah, no kidding- you and me both!!
Anyway, she said she wanted me to take the glucose test sometime when I felt good, again... so still putting that off! :) The one bonus to being sick... I told her about everyone teasing me about twins, and she whipped out the ultrasound and said "I only see one... I'd hate to admit I missed a twin!" Again- you and me both!! :)
I got to hear Baby Loo Two's heartbeat (only one), which is always cool, and Dr. B. said he/she was moving around quite a bit, so that's good.
So that's about it... big appointment in a month, so I thought I'd add the requisite poll on the side. Make sure you weigh in- boy or girl?
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey...if she did miss the twin...will you call the blog "Two Babies Loo Two" or "Baby Loo 2&3"?
ReplyDeleteI'm not getting a vibe on boy or girl, so I'll stay on the fence.
-Mom