Thursday, October 8, 2009

Not to be Out Done...

Well, I debated even putting this story up here. Mostly, because I feel like all I do on this blog right now is talk about throwing up, and no one enjoys reading about that over and over again. But, hey, let's face it- that's a big part of my life right now! ;) Plus, this story is just too funny, especially with Laney's role... ahh, the addition of a 2 year old to first trimester yakkies...

So, earlier this week, Baby Loo #2 decided not to be outdone by his/her older sister... for background, read this story from being pregnant with Laney. Apparently, #2 had heard this story, and decided that if Laney could make me throw up while driving, so could he/she!

I had a rough day in general with not feeilng well, and I had a training after school, so it was late when I went to pick Laney up. I knew as I left Tamra's that I was going to be sick, but I thought I could make it home (3 minutes, seriously...). Yeah, apparently #2 had other ideas. As I got about halfway home, I realized I was not going to make it home, and grabbed for the Fazoli's bag in the passenger seat (thank goodness I'm horrible at cleaning out my car). As I proceeded to throw up rather loudly (and somehow manage to steer the car to the side of the road with my knees), my darling daughter in the backseat pipes up. "Mommy, do this: ah-choo, ah-choo." So, apparently she thought I was sneezing. Oh, the joys...

13 weeks... still waiting to feel better. Beginning to be afraid that it's not going to get better. But I may just be a little impatient this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment