I am so tired of being sick! My house is in shambles, I'm tired all the time, my husband's going crazy, I'm short with Elena and cranky with Josh... You can definitely file the 1st trimester under reasons having another kid will NOT help save your marriage. Having a kid SO does not make marriage easier!
Anyway, so I'm obviously DONE with this whole first trimester thing. I had a couple days (in a row, no less) of feeling pretty normal towards the end of last week. I mean, I still had to make sure I ate regularly, but I didn't feel as if I could be minutes from puking at any given time. Unfortunately, it was all just a tease and, starting yesterday, I'm back to feeling pukey all the time. Which is just mean- to have a nice break and then have it taken away! Stupid hormones...
The good news is I am 12 weeks on Wednesday, so I really should start feeling better soon. And the baby is about done forming, which I think is just amazing. It's incredible to look at a newborn and look at how tiny the fingernails and toes and everything is. To read this morning (I get a week-by-week newsletter thing) that by the end of the week our baby already has toenails and is pretty much done forming, and just needs to grow and mature and develop a little more is amazing. I mean, the baby weighs like 3 ounces right now... imagine how small THOSE fingernails are! It's pretty amazing... such a God-thing, because there's no other way that would be possible!

Anyway, I guess it makes feeling awful pale some in comparison... I mean, if that's what's happening inside me, I guess I can put up with a little sickness. But I still wish it would hurry up and go away!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment