Well, I figured I needed to update everyone after our doctor's appointment this week. First, the stats: Height: 29 inches (50th percentile) Weight: 20 lbs, 4 ounces (30th percentile) Head: 18 inches (70th percentile) I was actually surprised that she hadn't gained more weight... Miss A. is solid! But she'd only gained about a pound in the last month! And, the really good news... MOSTLY CLEAR EARS!! Yay! She had a little bit of fluid on one ear, but the other one was totally clear!! We are so thankful that she might be over the hump as far as ear infections go, and, at least at this point, we're not looking at tubes! They want to recheck in a month, so we'll know for sure then, but for now we are praising God for healing! So, to celebrate, we thawed out the last of her birthday cake, and enjoyed it after dinner! :)
Audrey says "Cake is still delicious!"
So, now I suppose I'm really done with this blog... it almost makes me sad, several times this week I caught myself thinking "I'll have to make sure I put that in the weekly post" or "This picture will look really cute in this week's post" only to remember that I don't have to do weekly posts anymore! As with Laney, as much work as keeping up this blog has been, I have enjoyed it, and I am very thankful to have this record of Miss A's first year with us. Here's to many more!
So, yep, petite little girl with a big head still! I'll be honest, I was kind of surprised
No comments:
Post a Comment