Saturday, April 2, 2011

Birthday Video Fun

Ok, so for Laney I made a First Year video, and I couldn't resist doing the same for Miss A... I played it during the party (and by the end we all had the songs in our heads) and it was fun to look up and see pictures from random parts of her life... it is 10 minutes long, but if you've got the time, here it is!



(if anyone is curious, I used Photo Story to make this one, it is way easy to put pictures together and make a slideshow using that program)



Not as sentimental, but quite hilarious is this video of Miss A TAKING DOWN her cake. I've always said this chick can eat. Well, she proved that and then some when she went after her birthday cake. So, I couldn't resist putting together this little video... I didn't figure anyone wanted to sit through 5 minutes of cake eating (and we stopped videoing before she was done eating!), so I sped up the video, which made it even funnier!



1 comment:

  1. love both videos! speeding up the cake eating was a great idea:)

    ReplyDelete