The exciting event for Audrey during week 4 was going out to Grandma & Grandpa Price’s house for the first time! Our uncles, Clint and Cullen, were in town for the weekend to pick up a truck they bought and do some turkey hunting, so we headed out there to visit on Friday and Saturday afternoon/evenings.
Just chillin, taking in the country air! :)
Audrey got to meet the puppies, Bob and Joy. Joy was not too interested, but Bob thought she smelled DELICIOUS!
Grandma loved juggling both of her granddaughters!
Audrey went for her first wagon ride all by herself!! :)
Elena helped direct, of course!
Besides the trips to Grandma & Grandpa’s, this week has been a pretty nice, relaxing one. Lots of eating, napping, and that’s about it!
Luckily, baby girls look adorable when they’re napping!
Audrey did learn the dangers of sleeping face down on her pink blankie… check out the waffle print all over her face! :)
Life with two little girls continues to be exciting… Audrey is growing and changing by the day. She eats constantly, so she’s really gaining weight! I’m anxious for her next appointment to see how much she weighs now. We go back next week, on the 5th, so I guess we’ll know soon enough! She is awake more now during the day, which is fun. She has big, bright eyes and is constantly looking around and moving while she’s awake.
She is just starting to take a binky occasionally… sometimes she loves it, and sometimes she gags herself and spits it back out immediately. I’m going to start teaching her to take a bottle in the next week or two. I already have quite a bit of milk stored up, so if she starts taking a bottle I’ll have a little more flexibility- I’ll be able to go to Sunday School, and Josh and I might get to go out to dinner at some point! :) Ah, the little things…
Audrey is still a pretty good sleeper, she’ll give us 4-5 hours at night, which is pretty good for a newborn. However, she is also the LOUDEST sleeper ever, so even though she doesn’t want to eat that often at night, we’re not always sleeping when she is, because she grunts constantly. She sounds like The Hulk trying to get out of the swaddle, but even if we don’t swaddle her she makes the same noises. So I’m more than ready for her to start sleeping through the night so she can go sleep in her own crib, instead of right next to our bed!!
So, that’s about it for updates… and it’s time to feed the milk monster… off for another week of fun! :) Another visit to Grandma & Grandpa’s, a trip to the doctor, her first softball game… Week 5 is shaping up to be an interesting one!!

I love the sleeping baby pictures! The waffle marks are precious.
ReplyDeleteI love the pic of Grandma juggling two babies and a wagon!! Looks like a great visit out to the ponderosa!
ReplyDeleteshe is beautiful elizabeth :)
ReplyDelete