Look at me go, a post after just a week! :) Obviously, things have calmed down a bit for us after the holidays! It is a little shocking to me to do this post and realize that it’s week 40!! Hard to believe Miss A. is getting so big…
Sometimes, Laney actually lets Audrey play with her… here they are listening to Laney’s new princess cd… cute sisters! :)
We are still working on selling the house, so there’s been lots of cleaning… Audrey decided to help:
Poor Miss A, I wrote last week that she was back on antibiotics for a double ear infection. Well, last Thursday morning Miss A woke up looking a lot like this… yeah, spots everywhere. Of course, like her big sister, she picked a holiday weekend, so the doctor’s office was closed! Thankfully, the doctor on call was open until noon, and got us right in. Yep, sure enough, a reaction to the Augmentin, JUST like her big sister. So, yeah, new antibiotic, and she has spent the last week a spotted (and pretty cranky) little girl. Just in the last day or two she’s really started to feel better, and we are THRILLED to have our happy baby back!
I have to admit, if I looked like this, I’d be pretty cranky, too!
But she was still feeling good enough to get into, well, everything!
In other big news, Miss A. is learning to drink from a sippy cup! She’s getting pretty good at it, here she is pounding some apple juice!
So that’s it as far as pictures, there’s way fewer when I post every week! :) The biggest change in Miss A. this week is that she’s starting to really use her hands. She’s waving bye-bye, doing high five, and is even starting to really do “more” when she wants more to eat. Of course, if I don’t respond quick enough to her saying more with her hands, she moves on to screaming loudly instead… but it’s progress!
Love watching her grow! We are so glad to have a healthy, happy baby back… here’s hoping she stays that way!

I love that she just screams if you don't see her do "more" quickly enough :) Hilarious little peanut.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!!