Thursday, November 11, 2010

Week 32

Such a big girl, 32 weeks!! 

We have really had a fun week this week, and a busy weekend (with no pictures).  Saturday Josh & I went to a wedding in Branson, so Laney & Audrey spent the evening with Grandma & Grandpa Looten.  It was such a short trip, though, that I didn’t even bring my camera along.  But it sure was fun! 

As far as milestones, Audrey didn’t hit any major ones this week.  She is DEFINITELY mobile now, half army crawling and half regular crawling- she has the alternating arms and legs thing down, but not quite on her hands with her belly off the ground. 

I’m starting to teach her some sign language when she’s eating (just “more” and “all done”) because she gets very impatient when she’s hungry.  That is really the only time she is cranky, though- when she’s hungry.  Other then that, she is a happy, happy baby.  She laughs a lot (especially when being tickled with a stuffed animal) and smiles all the time.  She also is a kicker!  Every time she sees something (or someone) she’s excited about she starts just kicking and kicking as fast as her little legs can go (which is pretty fast).  Seriously, though, her favorite people to see are family members: me, Josh, and especially Laney.  She loves her big sister, and just thinks she’s the coolest thing in the world.  Let’s hope that feeling holds! :)

Since Audrey loves Laney so much, and Laney has started wanting to play with Audrey, I tried giving them a bath together the other night.  It was a total success, and neither wanted to get out of the tub!  Unfortunately, getting both of them to look at the camera together and take a picture: not happening. 

They really do crack each other up… definitely their father’s daughters! 

DSC_3078

Laney thinks it’s hilarious that Audrey puts all the bath toys in her mouth!

DSC_3088
Being mobile+putting everything in her mouth=bad combo!  One morning Audrey got ahold of one of Laney’s green markers and, well, this was the result:

DSC_3090

Laney has also discovered the joy of putting her princess crowns on Audrey… and, I must admit, it’s pretty adorable!

DSC_3091

DSC_3097

So that’s about it for week 32… love watching this little girl grow!  I was talking with an old friend this week, and she asked if it seemed like everything went faster with the second baby, and I definitely think it does.  It doesn’t seem possible that my baby is already 7 months old, crawling, and acting like such a big girl!  So glad I have this blog to keep track of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment