I am 7 months old now!
To celebrate, they dressed me up in this ridiculously HOT orange thing, and made me watch everyone else eat candy. I’m hoping celebrations get better as I get older…
Now that I’m 7 months old, there’s lots of things I can do. I can sit up really good. I eat all kinds of food, but I refuse to eat any green vegetables. They make me shudder and cough and gag. That’s why my nose is all orange. But my mommy says that just made me a better pumpkin. Not sure what she’s talking about… I can finally get places on my own now! I don’t have to stay where they lay me down, I can crawl everywhere! And now I can get at that soft, fuzzy thing with four legs that walks around my house. He has the coolest tail! He keeps moving away when I try to snuggle with his tail, but now I can follow him!
As a 7 month old, I think it’s really important to express my opinions, so I’ve been working on that. Mommy and Daddy don’t seem to understand me, all they do is make weird noises back. Guess they’ll have to work on that.
So that’s my life as a 7 month old. I’m getting this place figured out!

No comments:
Post a Comment