Thursday, July 29, 2010

Weeks 16 & 17

Well, it was bound to happen, and now it has! :)  I missed last week, obviously, so this is two weeks worth of posting.  Although, really, part of the reason I didn’t post last week was I just didn’t really have many pictures.  And, last week was VBS at church, so I REALLY didn’t have time to post last Thursday!  So there are my not so good excuses, now on with the pictures (‘cause I know that’s really why you’re here)!

Audrey got to go to her first Camp Nowhere experience.  We didn’t spend the night in the tents (Thank you, Audrey!), but we spent the evening there Friday and the day on Saturday.  Audrey got passed around and was very content.  And she enjoyed some lay around time outside! :)

DSC_1868

Audrey is getting so strong.  She’s really good at holding her head up now!  Certainly makes tummy time more fun!

DSC_1908

DSC_1911

Ok, so I know I need to be careful to take as many pictures of Audrey as I did of Laney… but, well, it’s just harder to take pictures of Audrey.  Case in point:

DSC_1909As I’m crouched on the floor, trying to take pictures of Audrey, instead I get a picture of Audrey’s elbow, Laney’s legs, and half of Truman’s face.  Life is never boring at our house!

 

Some of Audrey’s happiest times are as I’m putting her to bed.  It’s like she realizes I’m swaddling her and getting ready to stick her in her crib, so she turns on the charm and is all smiles!

DSC_1935

She did help Daddy do his homework for awhile one night…

IMG_4547

She enjoyed the homework way more than Daddy did!  She really is all smiles right now.  So fun!

IMG_4550

We also went to the Boone County Fair with Grandma & Grandpa Price, Charlie, & Ruthie.  We didn’t spend long there, though, because a crazy storm blew in after we got there.  So we had to hang out under a shelter for awhile until it went away.  Audrey didn’t so much mind, because she had a good lap to hang out on! :)

IMG_4623

So, there’s two weeks worth of pictures!  As far as updates, she is definitely growing and changing so fast!  She loves to smile and is laughing more and more.  It’s funny, because every time we make her giggle she gets the hiccups.  I guess it’s just so much work that it makes her muscles kind of spasm.  It’s pretty cute!  She’s also getting much better at rolling over, although she doesn’t really try to go anywhere yet, it’s more like she accidentally does it.  She rolls from front to back and from back to front now.  Just last night she was laying next to me while I folded laundry, and I suddenly looked down and she was on her tummy, when I had laid her on her back. 

She is the most content, laid back baby I’ve ever met.  She rarely really throws a fit, and she is actually happy most of the time.  She has had her first good cold this week, thanks to big sis bringing it home from daycare.  But it’s mostly just been a cough and a stuffy nose, no fever even. 

Next week she starts going to daycare full time. :(  Definitely going to miss being home with her all of the time.  It has been such a blessing to have so long at home this time!  Guess I’ll have to really make the most of every morning I’m not working now!

2 comments:

  1. Audrey has changed so much in the last few weeks...she is all smiles now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave is that second picture of her laying on the bed with Josh - where she's grinning from ear to ear. She looks like such a big girl!!

    ReplyDelete