Thursday, June 17, 2010

Week 11

Another awesome week for Miss A this week! She continues to change and grow so quickly, I’m thankful that I have this blog to motivate me to write down what she’s doing and take lots of pictures!

Our big development of the week is that Audrey started sleeping in her own crib, in the girls’ bedroom. She’s been sleeping through the night consistently, so we decided it was time. She adjusted just fine, kept sleeping through the night and didn’t really seem to notice that anything had changed! Daddy & I, on the other had, have had a harder time adjusting. Not because we don’t have her in there, it’s been really nice to have our bedroom back. But because now the grunts and groans and noises she makes all night are AMPLIFIED through the baby monitor! :) Plus, the very first night Laney woke up and had to go to the bathroom at like 1:00… she has this thing where she doesn’t think she can get out of bed unless we say it’s ok (guess we trained her pretty well!) so she usually just yells to get our attention. Well, she didn’t realize what the baby monitor was, so at 0100, Josh & I woke up to an amplified scream of “MOOOOOOMMMMM!” Scared us both to death!!
Since then, Laney’s slept through the night, too, and we’ve gotten used to sleeping through the grunts and groans, so it’s getting better!

And on to pictures… :)

Just hanging out… she is starting to actually look at her butterflies on her play mat. Which is nice, because then it actually entertains her!

DSC_1518

She is getting WAY better at holding her head up!

IMG_4394

Since she’s holding her head up more, I dug out this toy, because Laney loved it. Audrey hasn’t really started looking at herself for long yet, but she seems to like it.

IMG_4408

Sleeping in her big girl crib!!

IMG_4402

Sunday she wore her “coming home outfit” for the first time (it was massive on her when she was born, plus it was here and she was born, well, NOT here!). She looked adorable, so I had to set up the boppy for a little photo shoot…

DSC_1532

Love these smiles!! :)

DSC_1534

This just cracked me up: the blanket ate my baby!! DSC_1542

And, I mentioned it last week, but here’s the proof that Miss A. has found her voice and started talking to us. Love, LOVE these sweet baby noises…

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the video of course!! I can't WAIT to see her soon! And I love the picture of her in her crib, wrapped like a burrito:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's really trying to talk...should get interesting around there soon!

    ReplyDelete