Well, this is a little late because last week was a CRAZY week, and then I was in IL all weekend hanging out with Grandma & Grandpa Price, but I thought I’d go ahead and update on last week’s appointments, since we got to check Audrey’s weight! She now weighs about 4 lbs, 5 oz, which is around the 63rd percentile, which is right where she was a month ago, the last time we checked her weight. Anyway… so that’s good news, because it means she’s staying at the right size, not growing too big too fast.
Other than that, not much to report. I gained a little weight- about 8/10ths of a pound. Blood sugars still all look good, and my blood work all came back normal. As of last Friday, 7 weeks until my c-section! Crazy to be thinking about it in a matter of that FEW weeks! I know they will fly by!
As far as non-medical stuff, I am still pretty much liking being pregnant! I haven’t been having many BH contractions, so that’s good. And I’m still not so huge that I’m uncomfortable. Audrey moves TONS, and I really love feeling her move around. I remember with Laney that I was almost sad in the days after she was born because I couldn’t feel her moving around inside me anymore… seems silly, since I could now SEE her moving around OUTSIDE of me, but that’s how I felt. And I imagine I will feel the same with this one. It’s just such a special feeling.
Anyway… we’re slowly picking up the things we need for Audrey. There really aren’t that many things we need, since we are reusing so much from Laney. I decided to have one major splurge and replace the cover on the car seat. They don’t make the pattern that we have anymore, so I couldn’t get a double stroller to match. And neither of us really liked the closest pattern… anyway, so I decided it was worth a splurge… I ordered the cover today, in the Brentwood pattern from Graco. Then all that’s left to buy is a bassinet, the stroller, and a spare closet rod so we can have twice the cute little girl clothes in the closet! :)
Well, just to reward you for reading a long post… here are a few pics from my latest ultrasounds!
Audrey Lou, at 32 weeks!
To help decipher the ultrasound: her head is on the right, and she’s turned looking at you. The white line is her nose, then the rounded part is her right cheek. The darker line beneath the nose is her mouth. Chubby cheeks, anyone?! :)
This one is funnier… this is actually from my ultrasound 2 weeks ago, so it’s Audrey at 31 weeks. Anyway, with Laney, they kept telling me how much hair she had. Seriously, every ultrasound they would mention it. And then she came out bald! So, just for fun, I asked the ultrasound tech whether she could tell if there was hair. And, yep, sure enough, it looks like there’s lots of hair!
So, I’m interested to see if Audrey actually comes out with hair, or if she’ll just have the little old man fringe like Laney did! Just from ultrasounds, they seem like they look pretty similar- chubby cheeks, hair, Holt chin… but their coloring will probably make all of the difference! Audrey could come out with dark hair and light eyes! You never know…
Anyway, so there’s the update! I did take a belly pic this weekend while I was in IL, but Jess actually took it, so I’ll post it when I get the pics from her! It’s not that exciting, I don’t look all that big! Although I am definitely clearly pregnant now, there’s no mistaking it!
6.5 weeks… hard to believe!!

No comments:
Post a Comment